- Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
- If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government.
- These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
- All linked websites are linked 'as is' and Gascoyne Murchison Outback Pathways;
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
- The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. Gascoyne Murchison Outback Pathways may revise this disclaimer at any time byupdating this posting.
- Gascoyne Murchison Outback Pathways, its agents,instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site or its use or any website linked to this site
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.
Follow the pathways
The 178-page full colour guidebook paints a colourful picture of the region - its history, nature and its charismatic characters following three self-drive trails through the Gascoyne-Murchison - the Wool Wagon Pathway, Miners Pathway and the Kingsford Smith Mail Run.
Late July - September
Wildflowers adorn much of the Gascoyne Murchison in spring time after plentiful rains.
April - October
Outback Australian station stays offer you a unique holiday experience. Friendly hosts welcome you onto their stations and homesteads for a taste of country life in the Aussie Outback.
All year round
Waterways are ideal locations to experience the harmonious sounds and colourful sights of hundreds of birds that dwell in the Gascoyne Murchison region.
All year round
You've never seen the stars shine as brightly as they do in the Gascoyne Murchison.
All year round
You'll experience a unique feeling of timelessness as you travel through country that possesses some of the oldest rocks in the world.