Gabyon Station Stay
Types of Accomodation:
Camping or Shearers quarters with or w/out linen. Meals available. Hot showers, amenities, campers kitchen and swimming pool.
Price Range: $20 - $150
Telephone: 08 9963 7993
Gabyon-Tardie Road Yalgoo WA 6635. Located 37kms west of Yalgoo, 17kms north of the Geraldton-Mount Magnet Rd
Gabyon Station Stay is a working sheep station located in striking red earth country of the Murchison. Adjacent to the 'Miners' Pathways' self drive trail guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Outback. Accommodation options include rustic shearers' quarters, homestead rooms, caravan and camping sites.
- Situated 200km east of Geraldton, 54kms from historic Yalgoo
- Shearers Quarters - 7 double rooms inc. a single bed
- Homestead Rooms - 3 queen rooms inc. a single bed
- Horse and motorbike trail rides, self-drive the windmill tracks
- See wildflowers, birdlife and historic relics
- Outback BBQ area and fire pit